Image Map

Friday, July 19, 2013

My 50th Post!

So apparently this is my 50th post.  That's a lot.  I started this new blog in October of 2012.  I'm so glad I did!  It really has been a nice outlet for me.  It occupies some time.  Keeps my mind going.  And I enjoy it.  I don't claim to be a good writer, but I hope that you enjoy it, too!

In honor of this momentous occasion, I am going to compile a list of 50 things that I love or that I am thankful for. 

1.  My patient, loving, supportive husband.
2.  My growing relationship with my parents.
3.  Having a real best friend after so many years.
4.  Over three years with my Lola girl.
5.  The fact that I OWN my car.
6.  Happy hours.
7.  Large decorative vases.
8.  Purple.
9.  Photography/Photos.
10.  A growing friendship with someone new.
11.  Letting go.
12.  My new job/raise/benefits/security.
13.  Patios and grilling.
14.  Travelling.
15.  Not-So-New books to read.
16.  Nights out.
17.  My memories.
18.  Listening to records on Sundays.
19.  Long walks around the neighborhood.
20.  Visiting the Minnesota Zoo.
21.  Iced coffee.
22.  Trying new foods.
23.  Learning how to hem pants.
24.  Clearance/Sales.
25.  Surprises.
26.  Making desserts.
27.  Recycling.
28.  Coconut oil.
29.  Sunshine.
30.  New music.
31.  A clean house.
32.  Accepting my curly hair.
33.  My dad's insane sense of humor/life.
34.  Sisters-in-Law
35.  My improved patience.
36.  Hand-me-downs.
37.  Giving back.
38.  Nail polish.
39.  Chocolate. 
40.  Getting snail mail.
41.  Making someone smile.
42.  Spending time with grandparents.
43.  Even numbers.
44.  Pastries.
45.  My new attitude.
46.  Sweatshirts and jeans.
47.  Feather pillows.
48.  Weddings.
49.  Hot tea.
50.  My life. 

Have you taken inventory of the best things in your life lately?  Remember, nothing in life is free.  Except what you make for yourself.  Enjoy each moment and make every memory count! 

No comments:

Post a Comment