We finally got Kale in our weekly CSA. Time for healthy snacks! Kale chips are the easiest snack ever. They are healthy. You should make some!
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
1. Tear kale from its stems/stalks.
2. Cut or tear into small pieces (1-2 inches).
3. Toss in 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil. (Depending on how much kale you have.)
4. Lay on cookie sheet (we always line with tin foil for easy clean-up).
5. Sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Keep an eye on them so they don't get too crispy!
ENJOY! They are salty, crunchy, healthy, easy, and scrumptious! I don't think you can argue with any of that.
Eat kale chips. Nom.