Okay, so I'm not a prodigy, but I had to get you here somehow! I'm going to give you a break from my preaching! A friend of mine did a post about her Pinterest adventures and I'm going to follow suit. Thanks Bridget :) ...Actually I think Bri did, too. Thanks both of you! I have been on the Pinterest train for over a year now, and now that I have time and more space, I've been getting to do/make some fun stuff.
(I will link my pins in the titles)
1. One of my favorites is super easy...putting a frame around your thermostat! I got this wood frame super cheap at Michael's. I mixed a dark green color by hand with my acrylics from college and painted it. I LOVE the way it looks!
2. Delicious pumpkin seeds, I made the Zesty :)
3. Cleaning the dishwasher. It seemed to get rid of some smells which was nice. You can also "defunk" your towels using one cycle vinegar, one cycle baking soda. Who knew nasty vinegar was so nice?
4. Cleaning old pans. This did NOT work for me and I was super bummed!
5. Doily Artwork. Mine obviously looks a lot different, but it matches our loft decor. I now officially own Mod Podge, yippee!
6. Greek Yogurt Dip. I made the chocolate kind, obviously. We ate it with cinnamon graham crackers :) Hint: Do not use fat free Greek yogurt, it gets very sour.
7. Overnight Cold Oatmeal. I made these for Mike and I to take to lunch. Without the flax seed because I am a cheapo ;) Mike actually really like them, score! Super cheap and easy.
8. Meet the Maids & Men. I made a slideshow for our guest to get to know our wedding party with fun facts, current info, and memories with Mike and I.
9. Nutella Mug Cake. I finally caved and made a mug cake a while back. Just as promised, they are easy and delicious! I preferred the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough one, Mike liked the Nutella. Sooo good!
10. Chicken/Spinach/Pasta Bake. I have made this a few times, and took it to a potluck which worked nicely for a main dish. I even used canned/shredded chicken to save time. Very yummy!
Okay, there's a good ten for you :) Moral of the story...USE PINTEREST! I have a few projects lined up to make, but saving some money for now. Show me your goodies! You don't have to be a wife to enjoy decorating and cooking/baking.