Image Map

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Currently

I need a place to splurge everything that's going on in my mind.  So I'l taking on the popular "Currently" style for today.  Feel free to comment what you're up to, I'd love to hear!


CURRENTLY, I'm - 

Craving - a medium Dairy Queen Blizzard with chocolate ice cream and tons of cookie dough.

Wishing - my school loans (and the hubby's) would disappear.  I take pride in paying them off, but DANG it would be nice if they would *poof* BE GONE!

Cleaning - little Lola's litter box.  Having a potty trained bunny is the coolest thing, except when you have to clean it out!

Watching - Season 4 of Gilmore Girls.  A friend borrowed me all of the season to keep me busy for the summer.

Reading - "Summer House" by Nancy Thayer.  It's a free book my mom found, and although I'm not super in to it, I'm liking the summer feel. 

Planning - every weekend from now until August!  With three weddings, a bachelorette party, a family reunion, and a family vacation, summer is looking busy.

Considering - building a house.  We have not looked at a house in three weeks and are beginning to consider building.  It's not our first choice...does anyone have any advice?!


Drinking - Bolthouse Farms Green Goodness.  I've been loving me some fruit lately, why not take some extra down in liquid form?!

Missing - college days when your friends were all in one place and you had fewer responsibilities and worries.  Keeping in touch is hard as you grow up.  Do you best to be a good friend and keep your friends close!

Loving on - one of the family cats that had been missing for three days.  He came trotting up the driveway howling and starving today.  I think he was searching for his brother who is still missing. Cross your fingers he comes home!


Coveting - manageable hair styles.  I would love to chop my hair super short, but with so much curl, the growing out process would be horrendous.  Lame hairstyle forever...that's me!

Sharing - my WalMart $1 Flash-Tats.  They are super cute and last forever!  Check them out in the jewelry section...so worth it for summer!


Celebrating - my niece and nephew being off of oxygen, gaining weight, getting a new house soon, and getting a visit from grandma & grandpa (my parents) next week!

Alright y'all...there's the best and the worst of my current mind.  Sometimes it's nice to write everything down and take note.  Summer has so much to offer and I'm doing my best to make it memorable.  Luckily, I've got my guy by my side to always keep things in perspective.  I am seriously lucky!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment